Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Applicability The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
A company is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options
The purchase contract is concluded with Alissa Steinbach.
When the products are placed in the online shop, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods in the shopping cart by clicking the order button. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage The language (s) available for the conclusion of the contract: German, English We save the contract text and send you the order details and our terms and conditions in text form. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
4. Delivery terms
In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs may also apply. You can find more detailed provisions on any shipping costs incurred in the offers.
We only deliver by mail. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
When you place your order, you provide your credit card details. After your legitimation as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction is carried out automatically and your card is charged.
In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Apple Pay, you must use the "Safari" browser, be registered with the Apple service provider, have activated the Apple Pay function, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment order. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after the order has been placed. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Google Pay, you must be registered with the service provider Google, have activated the Google Pay function, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after the order has been placed. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
6. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Warranties and guarantees
The statutory right to liability for defects applies. Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their precise conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
8. Liability We are always unrestrictedly liable for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
• in the event of injury to life, limb or health
• in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty
• for guarantee promises, if agreed, or
• as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is open.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
9. Dispute resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispure settlement processs.